Finally

Monday, January 29, 2007

I got the needed papers that require my signature and an attached photocopy of a government issued ID. If anyone else is planning on opening an account, MAKE SURE TO PRINT THE APPLICATION OR ATLEAST SAVE THE DRAFT SOMEWHERE. It is kind of confusing to me why they don't have the application freely available to print. Anyway, I am going to send this in tomorrow and hopefully my account is ready for deposits by the end of the week. I have been doing a little research and have a couple of different funds/stocks in mind. Any recommendations of funds that you may own or have interest in would be greatly appreciated. Right now I am open to many different possibilities.

Also, I am looking at starting an online savings account at HSBC. Does anyone know of any bonuses available for opening up an account. Are there referral bonuses? If so, leave a comment with your email and I will contact you.

Posted by Andrew at 11:38 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment